In this video, you’ll see how I was able to size down from a 2XS to a 3XS waist trainer and how you’ll know when to size down…New to Waist Training? Get 10% OFF Your 1st Waist Trainer!
Claim Your Discount Here: https://luxxcurves.co/
The difference is big and I would recommend staying with the 2XS waist trainer until it becomes very obviously large on your body, then it’s time to size down. If you’re just on the last hook of the 2XS, that isn’t enough reason to size down to the 3XS just yet. Have patience and you’ll see results 🙂 You can see in this video that the 3XS waist trainer is way too small for me but the 2XS is a perfect and comfortable fit.
[FOR BEST RESULTS – SUGGESTED RESOURCES]
Subscribe to Our Channel Now: http://luxxcurves.com/subscribe
Find Your Trainer: See if our traditional waist trainer is right for you!
️ Take Our Quiz: https://luxxcurves.com/quiz
Community & Support: Private FB Waist Training Motivational Group
Request Access Now: http://luxxcurves.com/group
Inspiration: Before & After Transformations
⌛ Hundreds of Waist Training Before/Afters: https://www.luxxcurves.com/transform
Blog Content: View this video topic in blog format!
Read Here: https://www.luxxcurves.com/blog/
Gear Up: Ready to Order Your Trainer Today?
Shop Here: https://www.luxxcurves.com/
Sizing Help: https://www.luxxcurves.com/sizing
[VIDEO TRAINING SERIES]
Did you enjoy watching this video…but still need more information about waist training??
Here’s a list of our TOP 8 videos voted “Most Helpful” by our waist trainer customers and FB group:
1) Waist Training For Beginners – What You Should Know (2020 Update)
2) 5 Month Waist Training Update Before + After Pics
3) How Long Until You See Results Waist Training?
4) 5 Waist Training Tips You Should Know Before You Start!
5) The Dangers of Waist Training ️
6) The Difference Between Waist Trainers, Corsets and Spanx
7) How to Measure Yourself For a Luxx Curves Waist Trainer!
8) The DO’s and DON’Ts of Waist Training: